giovedì 2 gennaio 2014

Travels and good intentions for 2014

I want to dedicate the first post of 2014 to what lies ahead for this new year... I speak in the plural because, by now, we are a bit like a big family and we move forward together: I write about my own experiences and you read (hopefully with pleasure) my stories. The events for this year are really a lot and I'm very happy. Un aeroplano in viaggio As for the destinations in Europe, the ideas are many and those that have taken shape, or are substantially taking it, are three: The first goal in the old continent will be Berlin. I'm going there in March and it's only the first trip of the year to be confirmed: flight and hotel are already booked and I can not wait to leave. For too many years I have said that you want to visit Berlin and, finally, the moment has arrived. Another goal that is getting closer is a journey in Dublin. I do not know the dates yet, but the itinerary is ready and will be the destination of my summer holidays! It is another city that I want to see for a long time, and I decided to go this year, possibly in late June, early July. I will keep you updated and if you have suggestions recommended to me as well! There is also the idea of ​​going to see Prague, braving the cold : the idea is to go in the Czech capital on New Year's Eve 2015 (Yes, I decided long time before... I know it). Maybe I come back to London... (I know not that I love this city , right?) In the middle of these European trips there will be many others trips in Italy: I will spend, at the end of January , two days in Abruzzo. When it gets a bit ' warmer and the days will be longer , I'm going to walk through the "SnowWhite forest" (I find that is in the Tuscia thanks to a National Geographic's article). I have a gift box to use (but I will talk about it further), and probably I'll use it to go somewhere in the region of Marche, a region that I have never visited. There would also be many other places that I would like to see and visit , but I would avoid to make an endless list of places: we are not here to do your shopping list ! I hope I can still give many useful tips for traveling ... What do you say , you will be traveling with me this year?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento