martedì 11 giugno 2013

Rome seen from its highest points

Even when you look at it from its highest points (maybe I should say "especially"), Rome is truly fascinating. It becomes even more charming than usual. I began to look for various high points of the city after that, on facebook, I asked if anyone had ideas, suggestions and "desires" on what to see on my blog and youtube channel, and the answer that one friend gave to me was just "the highest points of Rome". Then, from (approximately) mid-April, I started my "pilgrimage" in the various terraces of the eternal city taking pictures and shooting short videos for the final one. I went to Castel Sant'Angelo, to the Janiculum Hill ("Gianicolo"), the Orange Garden, the stairway of Trinita dei Monti and the "Pincio" (in Villa Borghese), the Victorian (where I didn't go to the top of the building) to complete all enjoying the view from the "terrazza dello zodiaco" (terrace of the Zodiac), which is located in the nature reserve of Monte Mario. No, the picture is "always the same": of course, the buildings are always the same, but each of these terraces is located in different and every building, so you can see it from a different point of view and next things first, perhaps, were hidden. Change rooftop terrace and see the others as are nestled in the landscape of this city. In short, Rome is a city that never tires (and maybe I'm slightly biased) is seen "from below" that come from and the best way to express the concept is to make you see the photos and video. If you want to see all of them, you can find the complete set on flickr. l'altare della patria L'auditorium di Renzo Piano Il Tevere Vista sui fori vista su piazza del popolo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento