mercoledì 18 maggio 2011

Let's start

Let's start with "bases" The first thing I do when I have to book a trip if you think about booking a hotel or an apartment. How do I set to choose? I estimate based on various things. A) I begin to run on the internet and to evaluate the differences in price between the various houses and hotels. B) I rate if the hotel offers me breakfast only  or maybe even lunch and dinner. A point in favor of renting a home is that there is more freedom of time: at the hotel there are fixed times for eating, while in the house if you want to raise a little later or you want to retain more around the evening you can eat whenever you want. C) The position of the various hotels you might like and the various houses. certainly, the more central and more expensive, but if they can not give away the rooms or a house hoteliers and owners of the houses are (Sperr and willingly) promotions (which do happen quet'ultimi promotions in relation to the length of your stay). Of course, in favor of the hotels is the fact that they come to change the sheets and clean the room, but at home, with good organization, you may be able to take care of cleaning by simply dividing the tasks among the various traveling companions. I personally prefer the flats because of the time giving more freedom, but also because they are found even for 10-12 people and you can start with a larger group
Usually I try to homelidays.com for homes and hotels on booking.com try (there are also special offers for serviced apartments). As an alternative to that expedia is where I've seen lots of offers at a discounted rate (usually valid only for bookings via internet).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento